As we continue fulfilling the mission of Tacoma Waldorf School, we look at the growth and future of our school
- We see a healthy, thriving school enrollment ranging from infants through middle school and representing the wonderful diversity of our wider community.
- We see a connected and supportive collection of graduates who demonstrate our reputation for excellence.
- We see an extended variety of summer and specialty offerings enhancing our rigorous academic work.
- We see TWS connecting and partnering with the greater Tacoma community through robust seasonal festivals and other events throughout the year.
- We see a cohesive and supportive community for our parents, teachers, staff members, and volunteers to enjoy while supporting the school’s mission, including expanded learning opportunities for all audiences.
- We see a strong school leadership team that builds our fiscal stability and facilitates relationships with local schools and regional Waldorf schools.
- We see a permanent campus that is a resource for our community, including flexible space for our programming needs.
- We see abundant opportunities to explore nature, spend time out-of-doors in age appropriate play areas, and take care of animals, including partnerships with local farms.